Signature Escapes Travel scam .
legacy destinations has changed there name to Signature Escapes to hide there complaints and ruthless sales tactics after investigation from our credit card company we learned that they simply changed there name
DO not do purchase anything or give them your hard earned money for lies on discounted travel Signature Escapes Inc .
My previous post before they changed there name to Signature Escapes
"In this country justice prevails," "they just pilfered tons and tons of money from people. It's a question of there boldness and deceit. It was done with pure malice and intent to defraud the public." please be careful
My wife and I received a letter in the mail that looked like a check. She actually that it was a check (for $1398.00). I knew better and after convincing her it was fake, she called the number on the letter. In order to get this “free gift,” we were instructed to attend a 90 minute presentation which we were told was not a sales presentation.
Something smelt fishy, but my wife convinced me to go and waste our Saturday afternoon, after all it is only 90 minutes of my life for a potential reward. We made the 20 minute drive to a Hilton hotel near the Ft. Lauderdale airport and paid the parking fees the hotel charged us.
After the 2 hour (not 90 minutes) presentation in a freezing cold room I was ready to get our “free gift” and go. During the presentation they promised some unbelievable prices so of course I was a bit skeptical. After telling the salesman that I would not be handing over my credit card to pay their over 10k price tag, all of a sudden the price went down. Then it went down again, and again. Finally somehow I was given the price of $2500 for the same exact program they showed me during the presentation. Now why didn't they just show me that to begin with?!
After telling the salesman Rodger Williams who apparently is the CEO no for the 20th time, the insults started to come. Not only did he insult me, he constantly made inappropriate sexual remarks towards my wife. After a half hour of this, I was pissed, my wife and I started to walk out. We were then told we had to be there to get our “free gifts.” So we came back in the room to get the gift and now all of a sudden we could do a 2 year trial instead for $1500. I signed the dotted line because my wife wanted to do so. It turned out it actually cost $2149, which again I was uncomfortable with spending here, but to make the wife happy I did.
After another half hour in paper work signing our life away, we had spent a total of 3 hours there. Finally we got the prize we were promised for coming in. This is where I was real pissed. The gifts have a “registration fee” of $100 on top of all the taxes and who knows what else. We are expected to blindly send another $100 out just to see our options. This smells more and more like a scam each minute we spend at the place.
We get home and start trying to do some research and see nothing good out on the internet about this company, but we figured you can't always take what people on the internet say as fact. So we got our member info and called the 1-800 number. They told us we had to wait till after we have given up our 3 days rite of rescission (the time which the law allows you to cancel) to use the service were just purchased. Are you counting the red flags here? Don't be as *** as I was!
Finally were able to get online to book a trip and everything that we could book through this so called “wholesale travel” company, we could book on our own FOR LESS! That's right you can go to the same exact places through any travel site for less than what they are charging! Prices were nothing close to what they had showed us during the presentation. After calling several times to try to get my money back, eventually my phone number was blocked.
Do not let these criminals scam you like they scammed me! Rodger Williams is the CEO and Rob Crawford is the owner. They had also informed us that they just opened another office to scam more people in Jacksonville FL. Don't fall for their lies and lose out on thousands like I did, cancel while you still can! The new location is Baton Rouge Louisiana under there new name .
Signature Escapes , Do you're home work
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Signature Escapes
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "This is one of the best vacations we've ever been on. I highly recommend it. We did it through Bookvip and they took care of it. It was very simple...."
- "My mom and I loved the location on the marina and all the different restaurants included in the package! Close walk to all the night life and beach.Would definitely come..."
- "Arrived at 2 Bed/2 Bath "premium" condo at Eagle's Nest at Indian Point to find we were in "TAN" units when we went to the office to complain about the..."
- "Purchased brand new. Wore them once. Insoles are disintegrating..."
- "Went to McDonald's this morning to order me and my mom a sausage biscut meal and a sausage egg and cheese biscuit meal. There was no egg on my sand..."
- "I am an ex military wife, my ex husband was in the Marine Corps 1st then U.S Army retired after 24 yrs in, he was deployed to Iraq after 9/11..."
- "Trying to ask about my order status today through their chat service. ABSOLUTELY PISSED. The order is a pre-order item, so I understand they are trying to get it and..."
- "Early September I booked "Cozy apartment in the heart of Fremont" in Seattle, through Airbnb. Arrived for a late check-in, discovered the place was filthy. Because of the late hour,..."
- "I want to commend the manager of the Ryan's in Rome, Georgia. The Ryan's in Gardendale, AL closed and 2 flags from the Veterans Honor Room were sent..."