Signature Escapes Travel scam .
Signature Escapes Travel scam .
legacy destinations has changed there name to Signature Escapes to hide there complaints and ruthless sales tactics after investigation from our credit card company we learned that they simply changed there name
DO not do purchase anything or give them your hard earned money for lies on discounted travel Signature Escapes Inc .
My previous post before they changed there name to Signature Escapes
"In this country justice prevails," "they just pilfered tons and tons of money from people. It's a question of there boldness and deceit. It was done with pure malice and intent to defraud the public." please be careful
My wife and I received a letter in the mail that looked like a check. She actually that it was a check (for $1398.00). I knew better and after convincing her it was fake, she called the number on the letter. In order to get this “free gift,” we were instructed to attend a 90 minute presentation which we were told was not a sales presentation.
Something smelt fishy, but my wife convinced me to go and waste our Saturday afternoon, after all it is only 90 minutes of my life for a potential reward. We made the 20 minute drive to a Hilton hotel near the Ft. Lauderdale airport and paid the parking fees the hotel charged us.
After the 2 hour (not 90 minutes) presentation in a freezing cold room I was ready to get our “free gift” and go. During the presentation they promised some unbelievable prices so of course I was a bit skeptical. After telling the salesman that I would not be handing over my credit card to pay their over 10k price tag, all of a sudden the price went down. Then it went down again, and again. Finally somehow I was given the price of $2500 for the same exact program they showed me during the presentation. Now why didn't they just show me that to begin with?!
After telling the salesman Rodger Williams who apparently is the CEO no for the 20th time, the insults started to come. Not only did he insult me, he constantly made inappropriate sexual remarks towards my wife. After a half hour of this, I was pissed, my wife and I started to walk out. We were then told we had to be there to get our “free gifts.” So we came back in the room to get the gift and now all of a sudden we could do a 2 year trial instead for $1500. I signed the dotted line because my wife wanted to do so. It turned out it actually cost $2149, which again I was uncomfortable with spending here, but to make the wife happy I did.
After another half hour in paper work signing our life away, we had spent a total of 3 hours there. Finally we got the prize we were promised for coming in. This is where I was real pissed. The gifts have a “registration fee” of $100 on top of all the taxes and who knows what else. We are expected to blindly send another $100 out just to see our options. This smells more and more like a scam each minute we spend at the place.
We get home and start trying to do some research and see nothing good out on the internet about this company, but we figured you can't always take what people on the internet say as fact. So we got our member info and called the 1-800 number. They told us we had to wait till after we have given up our 3 days rite of rescission (the time which the law allows you to cancel) to use the service were just purchased. Are you counting the red flags here? Don't be as *** as I was!
Finally were able to get online to book a trip and everything that we could book through this so called “wholesale travel” company, we could book on our own FOR LESS! That's right you can go to the same exact places through any travel site for less than what they are charging! Prices were nothing close to what they had showed us during the presentation. After calling several times to try to get my money back, eventually my phone number was blocked.
Do not let these criminals scam you like they scammed me! Rodger Williams is the CEO and Rob Crawford is the owner. They had also informed us that they just opened another office to scam more people in Jacksonville FL. Don't fall for their lies and lose out on thousands like I did, cancel while you still can! The new location is Baton Rouge Louisiana under there new name .
Signature Escapes , Do you're home work
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I been wanting to go to Jamaica for eight years. I have serious health issues and was told by doctors that it may not be a good idea! Jamaica was..."
- " Parkview Tower 1 Complaint Allan Joco Listing (Parkview Tower 1 Eastwood City Q.C (Phone# 63-9055134691) Also contacted by Host with this number(4797145048) Allan Joco The condo was dirty when I walked in. But..."
- "I rented a home from Joaquin Perez in La Floresta Uruguay through AirBNB. The home was completely misrepresented (compare attached photos with those in the online listing). ..."
- "I am an ex military wife, my ex husband was in the Marine Corps 1st then U.S Army retired after 24 yrs in, he was deployed to Iraq after 9/11..."
- "I'AM WRITTING YOUR COMPANY TLG*SHOPPER41098876OC, BECAUSE MY CREDIT UNION INTERIM STATMENT HAS A TRANSACTION FROM YOUR COMPANY PRINTD LIKE THIS: 11/07 VISADEBIT POS PURCHASE 19.99- NET / 11/07 21:11:37 TERM#29578010..."
- "I would never eat from pizza hut again. First of all my pizza was cold, burnt and late. They empolyees had the nerve to have an attitude, and kept hung..."
- "I bought the knives at Sams Club, Dallas TX. I used the long thin knife one time at Thanksgiving, I put it in my stainless steel sink along with..."
- "Just got new garlic knot pizza , Garlic knot row from inside , pizza also not cooked from inside , complained to store , bring it back , will give..."
- "Hi, I am customer. I actually brought few items worth $32.74. Brought from Karla and never received any items or call or email. Worst thing she never put any information..."